ISSUE: In PowerScheduler, executing a load causes the browser to prompt to download 'engine.psengine'.
1. Have you already downloaded and installed the scheduling engine?
2. Is the scheduling engine running? These symptoms indicate that PS doesn't think it is running and therefore is prompting you to download and install it again. If this is the case, download and install the scheduling engine (use Internet Explorer if having issues in Chrome or Firefox) and start the engine after it's installed.
3. You can try to execute the schedule load again at this point but steps 4 and 5 are recommended.
Optional but recommended:
4. Delete all your cache/temp files. Easiest way to do this is to download/install the free version of CCleaner. After installing CCleaner close your browser windows,open CCleaner and select Run Cleaner. Ignore the warnings and any prompts to save old settings.
5.Reboot your computer and start the schedule engine if it's not running (look to wherever you installed it after download).
6. Execute the schedule load again
If you have tried all of these steps please submit a Help Request. Make sure to include details of the messages/errors you see and during which step above.